We want to assure you that we are doing everything within our power to make our Oregon Wine Country B&B a safe haven for your getaway. We ask you to partner with us in creating that safe space throughout your stay with us.
Our commitment to you:
- When we greet you at the door for check in, you will notice that we are wearing face coverings. All staff will be wearing face coverings in their guest interactions.
- We will be cleaning guest rooms and common areas is in accordance with OHA, AHLA and CDC guidelines with EPA-approved cleaning products.
- There will be no routine daily housekeeping; we will only enter your room if requested.
- Breakfast seating will be available that allows for at least 6 feet spacing of guest parties.
- Per social distancing guidelines, common areas, like the living room and TV room will be available for only one party at a time.
- Access to some of our amenities has been altered to prevent lots of hands touching them, so if you want something you don’t see, please ask.
- Our staff will pass a health screening each day before working.
Your commitment to us:
- If you experience any of the symptoms of COVID-19 or have had any exposure to the virus within the 14-days before your stay with us, please contact us to reschedule your reservation with no cancellation charges.
- Following social distancing and sanitation guidelines that have been put in place to protect you, our other guests, and our staff. Sanitizer is available in several areas throughout the house.
- We are new to this – aren’t we all? – and if there’s anything confusing or anything we’ve missed, please let us know directly so we can address it.
You can relax at our B&B, knowing that it is safe.
If you have questions or concerns we can address, please reach out to us.